What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weenie Roast

Blake and I went camping this weekend; it was really fun! We went to Leavenworth, Washington. It is a little German town. I've been wanting to go camping, and especially have a weenie roast!! A couple weeks ago we bought a tent and air mattress. It was a little too early to go camping in my opinion. No wonder we were the only ones sleeping in tents at our campground. :) Although I froze, I suggest everyone needs to go camping once in a while, maybe when it gets a little warmer. I will tend the kids for you couples that have cute children! :)












2 comments:

  1. hm.... a good food post... lol
    I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom! Ha, I know! At least it had a food idea...right? I gotta quit with these kind of posts! I will do better! :)

    ReplyDelete