What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Magic Bars

I made this for the boys' for dessert last night while they watched the basketball game. They loved them. It's a family favorite! They are one of my biggest tempters! :)

Magic Bars



Ingredients

1/2 cup margarine or butter
1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cup coconut
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)

Turn oven to 350 degrees. Stick 13x9 baking pan in to melt margarine or butter. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over melted margarine or butter. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with coconut, chocolate chips, and nuts. Bake for 17-20 minutes at 350 degrees.

The boys watching the game, drinking smoothies.

Some of you have asked me to take pictures of my apartment! This is where I live. :) Keep in mind that we only pay $490 a month, and don't have a dishwasher :) We really like it here though, and were lucky to get carpet that match our couches... and it's also my favorite color! :) Bonus! We were also given such nice gifts for our wedding that makes our apartment feel like a home. Thank you all for the gifts.






 The beautiful temple picture my siblings gave us. My picture of the picture doesn't do it justice. It is so beautiful.


"Home is where your story begins."
Don't mind the drying dishes... at least they are drying and not in the sink. :)

Even a green stove from the 60's. Britni Pena said that it's coming back in style... good to know! :)


"Come what may & Love it" I love this quote! Thank you cousin Nicole!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute apartment and those magic bars look delish!!! Wish I could eat one right now.

    ReplyDelete