What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've been missing this blog!! Our laptop got a dang virus on it last Wednesday and has been getting fixed for the last week! It has been interesting in our apartment without cable and internet. We do have the I-touch though! One night (Friday) Blake and I were just on the couch (while most people were out on datings, but I am way too cheap to go spend money) we were talking about how people ever lived without the internet and cable. It was pretty hard for those few days, but also quite nice to be able to just relax and talk with Blake without a 5 minute pause before one of my questions being answered, because of the distraction of the internet. :)

To my point though, I have a lot of catching up to do on here! :)

I'll start with the oatmeal cookies. Blake requested this treat the other night, because they are his favorite. I always like to try new recipes for these cookies, because I want to find a perfect one that Blake LOVES! :) This one is so far the winner!

OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 



Ingredients

1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips

Mix sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla together. Then add and mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to the mixture. Then stir in oatmeal and chocolate chips. Bake @ 375 for 8-12 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment