What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Honey Butter

I love the new posts! Especially, because I made sweet and sour chicken last night, and it wasn't very good! Ha, so I'm glad mom posted her recipe, because I know that one is yummy! I was so bummed out last night that it didn't work out; especially, because we had Blake's team mates over again! They were so nice though, and told me that it was good. Ha. The recipe I tried was a crockpot recipe, and I think I cooked it a little too long. Opps! I also wrote about some things that have been happening with Blake and I the last couple days, if you want to read about it, it's in the drafts. It's a little to long and personal to publish, but feel free to go in and read it.
So, I made rolls to go with the meal last night, and honey butter to go on the rolls.

Honey Butter



Ingredients

1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix ingredients, beat until light and fluffy!


3 comments:

  1. Tiara.... you need to start a blog for you and Blake. DO IT!!! : ) you will be even more addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Summer. Don't worry... I've been trying to get T to do it for months now. She'll succumb to the pressure, won't you T?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls... I don't know if I can do it! I will become addicted and I'll end up telling everyone about my whole life... not a good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete