What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cake Mix Cookies

I promised my little dancers a treat a couple weeks ago, because they were actually quite good that day! :) They are adorable, but it is rare that they are ever quiet and listen to their teachers! So after a couple weeks of forgetting and getting reminded, I finally remembered to bring them their treats. So I have a hard time deciding what to do for their treats when I bring them, because I have some girls that are allergic to strawberries (yeah not so bad right?) But then also, peanut butter and chocolate! I feel so bad for the pour girls that can't eat peanut butter or chocolate! I have brought everything from sugar cookies to cupcakes to pumpkin bars. Those all take more than an hour to make, and because I remembered this treat I needed to bring about an hour before I had to go, I was desperate. So, I had the brilliant idea of cake mix cookies!! :) They never fail me in my limited time of need. So simple. Thank goodness I had a confetti cake mix! (no chocolate, peanut butter, and I hope no strawberry flavorings! :/ )

My little dancers loved them! They are so cute and thought they were "The Best Cookies!" Ha, little do they know that they are from a mix! :)


Ingredients

1 box of any cake mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs

Mix and drop onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-11 minutes (depending on the size of balls you make).

No comments:

Post a Comment