What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stroganoff

When I think of stroganoff it takes me back to our old ward (before it got split). I just remember going to those great Halloween parties in the cellars. I remember having baked potatoes and stroganoff! Yum!

I was trying to find a good stroganoff recipe on the internet yesterday, and it was very hard to find one without mushrooms, because Blake is not a big fan. I finally found one that doesn't have mushrooms. So, if you don't like mushrooms here's a good stroganoff recipe. The recipe is from Sharee Barton, one of our good family friends. She made me this cute little recipe book for my bridal shower. So thanks Sharee! :)

Stroganoff


 (This is Blake's plate full of food. I dished him up; he actually finished it!)

Ingredients:

1 pound hamburger
1/2 cup onion
1/2 tsp garlic salt
3 tbsp flour
2 beef boulin cubes
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups sour cream

Brown the hamburger, onion, and garlic salt in frying pan. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer until it is warm throughout. Serve over cooked noodles or baked potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment