What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Friday, April 29, 2011

T's Chocolate Chip Cookies

I think we all have our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes! So I thought I would post mine! I really love cookies, especially cookie dough! So yummy! This recipe also is very yummy, even after being in the freezer. I made the cookie dough before dinner, and made hot cookies for when Brit, Andrew, Blake, and me got home from Zumba and basketball! We also made milk shakes. Blake had a chocolate brownie milk shake. We just used one of the brownies that Carly made for us. and Andrew had a chocolate cookie dough one. We just did the normal ice cream and milk and then added the brownie to Blakes, and chunks of frozen cookie dough to Andrews! They sure looked good!!

T's Chocolate Chip Cookies



Ingredients

1 cup shortening
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips (I use milk :) )

Preheat oven to 375. Cream shortening, sugars, and vanilla together. Add eggs. Add flour, soda, and salt in separate bowl, then add to other mixture (I never do that, I add it straight into the mixture :) ) Add chocolate chips. Scoop onto greased baking sheet. Cook for 8-10.


No comments:

Post a Comment