What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Enchilada Lasagna

Ok Tiara this is for you! Ha I feel silly posting this not so beautiful post of our dinner last night! But its SUPER yummy a 9.5 in Treags book lol. 

2 or 3 chicken breasts (just depends on how much chicken you like)
1 can of chicken broth (or enough to cover your chicken :)
A pinch of salt
1 can of no bean chili
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup of salsa
Cheddar Cheese
1 bag of enchilada shells

Start out by putting the chicken breasts in the crock-pot with chicken broth covering all of the chicken. Then add a pinch of salt to that. Keep it on low heat all day. See super easy! Once the chicken is done shred it with a fork.

About an hour before dinner, combine the no bean chili, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, salsa, and the shredded chicken together in a mixing bowl.


 Spray your pan with pam and then put a layer of enchilada shells down. Then a layer of the chicken mix. (I put a layer of cheese on top of the chicken mix but you don’t have to.)  Then just layer it like you would a lasagna. 
 Sprinkle chesses on top and then put it in the oven at 375 for 30 to 40 minutes.  Take it out and its ready to serve! 

I just did 1/2 of what the recipe because its just treag and me 
I kept forgetting to take pictures until I was 1/2 done so excuse them ha I will get better with time  :) 



Love,
         Allie 

1 comment:

  1. Allie! That looks so yummy! I'm SO SO happy that you posted a recipe!! Yah! I seriously am making this next week! It looks delicious!!! Post more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete