What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Blake's Request


So breakfast is a VERY important meal to me. :) I eat eggs almost every morning, and I enjoy sending Blake off to school with a lot of food in his stomach. Since marrying me, he has learned that I LIKE to make him food, and it's not a burden for me. It took him a while to get used to asking me to make him something, because at first he almost felt bad for putting me to work in the kitchen. I love it though! So Blake will get in these moods where he'll want the same thing for breakfast for a couple days in a row before he'll want something else. Ha, it's kinda cute! :) So this was his request last Thursday......

 And Friday! Isn't he just adorable...don't tell him I posted this picture! He would just die!

So basically this meal is
* 3 scrambled eggs, with a bit of milk, and of course salt and pepper! I don't know how to make "pretty eggs" so if someone could please post some tips, I would be SO grateful.
* Some bacon strips
* Three french toast. I just mix one or two eggs together, with some milk, and cinnamon. You probably can't tell, but the first day I used Blakes white bread, but I ran out by Friday so Blake had to eat my whole wheat, 40 calories per slice bread! :( Sorry Blake. Then it was all Blake's idea for fresh sliced strawberries with whip cream. Blake takes almost as much pride in his food as I do. Then Blake's strawberry milk that he drinks in the mornings! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Blake smiley picture!!! Pure happy husband! What a great wife you are T! Poor Dad.... with his spoonsize shredded wheat every morning....

    ReplyDelete