What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Lovin' it!

So I've had this idea of sharing recipes over a blog with my sisters and mom for a long time! :) Because I LOVE to cook and bake, and am always looking for new recipes, and have wanted another way to communicate with you guys for a long time, I thought a community blog would be perfect! I wish we could just exchange recipes in person, but we are all on our own adventures away from everyone so this will have to do. I really want you guys to post stuff though! Because I really want new recipes, or ones that I don't have from home (mom) :)

So here are a few recent "EASY" recipes that I have made, and taken pictures of! (You don't have to take pictures everytime, but I think it's fun, and I like to know what something is supposed to look like, and what I am going to be eating! )  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment