What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Blake's "SNACK" request

So about an hour ago, around 4:00 P.M. Blake asked for a "snack", the funny thing is, we usually eat dinner at like 5:00. I was expecting nachos or popcorn or cheese and crackers or something small, but no... ha. He wanted two hot dogs with chilli and cheese on top. I was kind of laughing, but just said sure! It was even funnier that right after he ate, he asked what we were eating for dinner tonight! Ha.


I think Blake is the best at everything! I took the first picture, and Blake took the second. Ha, he's a good photographer! Or at least better than me! He ate a couple bites, so we could see the hot dog under the chilli.


Ingredients:
hot dogs
hot dog buns
a can of chilli
shredded cheese

For these all I did was boiled two hot dogs, defrosted 2 buns :), put a can of chilli in the microwave for 3 minutes. Put the hot dogs in the buns, Blake spread his chilli on top, then he topped it off with cheese! He said it was a GOOD snack! :)

2 comments:

  1. Tiara I love it! Way to go on starting our food blog. I love you! I will post soon for sure. Jimmy will be excited that I have the easter cookie recipe now. Thanks again for all your help last weekend. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' this blog as well!! What a creative child you are!! I found some new recipes that I like so as soon as I make them and take some pics, I will post. I'm excited about this project of ours. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete