What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lasagna!

So I don't have any step by step pictures of this.. or really the finished product. But this is the recipe my mom uses and  I really don't love any other lasagna besides this recipe! I made this for Jake and I on Valentine's Day and I sent him home with LOTS of leftovers and Rex ate the rest of it and loved it so I hope you guys enjoy!!
ps. In this recipe it uses broccoli... I love it but some people don't like broccoli ( Like Jake) so you don't have to add it but it is so good with it!

Ingredients:
1 lb. Hamburger
1 pkg. Sausage
1 1/2 tsp. Oregano
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. milk
3 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
1 pkg. chopped broccoli (thawed)
3 cups mozzarella, shredded
'2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
12  lasagna noodles cooked

Instructions:
Brown hamburger and sausage together. Add next 5 ingredient. Simmer for 30 minutes
Layer noodles, sauce, and cheese. Add layer of broccoli, then continue layers until the pan is full!
Cook at 350 degrees  for 30 minutes, or until heated through. ENJOY!!

(This is a picture of us eating it... so look really close and you can see it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment