What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Cookies! :)

So I LOVE to make "special" holiday treats. I was desperate for an easy recipe, because I did not have a lot of ingredients on hand. I found some cute easter bunny cupcakes. Instead of cupcakes I decided to do cookies! They were fun, and it was an excuse to see some of my friends in Moses Lake!



Ingredients
 1 box of cake mix (I used white)
2 eggs
1/2 cup of vegtable oil
white frosting
jelly beans
sprinkles...? I think that's what they're called

Preheat oven to 350. For the cookies add the cake mix, eggs, and vegtable oil together. make about 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes.

Then cool.

Spread frosting in the shape of a bunny. All I had were Blake's jelly beans that he bought for himself, so it would feel like easter for him. I am a terrible wife, and didn't do him a basket! I just cut the jelly beans in half and placed them for the eyes and nose. Then the whiskers are sprinkes. 3 on each side. It was so fun to make them. I don't know how good they taste. Blake didn't say much about them, although he ate a few. I don't know if it's because I just kept giving them to him, or if he actually enjoyed them. :) Jimmy liked them, or at least he said he did, so we'll go with his opinion on this one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Bunny cookies! I want to make these next year with the daycare kids.... or my grandkids that come to see me!

    ReplyDelete