What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Baked Asparagus

We decided to have asparagus with our poppy seed chicken! It was yummy! I am going to the store to buy a few bunches! :) We had it at the house a couple of weeks ago, and it was delicious. I haven't eaten asparagus a lot, so it is a new favorite!

Baked Asparagus


Ingredients

1 bunch of asparagus
olive oil
salt & pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. I put tin foil on my cookie sheet, so it was easier to clean. Wash the asparagus and cut off about 1 to 1 1/2 inches off the bottom. Then I just rolled my asparagus in olive oil, that I just poured on the tin foil. Then salt and pepper it. It says to use kosher salt and cracked pepper, but I don't know what that is :) so I just used normal, and it was delicious! Bake for 8 to 10 minutes..... So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment