What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Corn Bread/Muffins

This recipe comes from a friend in college it is super easy and not too dry. I made it tonight and added real corn to it which was really good. I usually 1/3 the recipe and it makes about 8 muffins. Hope you like it! I am glad to see some recent posts from everyone keep it up! love you all-carly

3 Eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
3 cups Bisquick
3 heaping TBSP corn meal
1 1/2 cubes ( 6oz ) melted butter
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 cup sugar

Beat eggs in a large bowl, add milk. Add melted butter or margarine, while beating. Sift all dry ingredients together, then fold in egg mixture and mix well.
Bake in two ungreased 9x9 tins at 325 30-35 mins or as muffins for 18-20 mins.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I've been wanting a cornbread recipe for awhile now, thanks for posting Car. And I too have to agree that it's great to see some recent posts!! I was starting to wonder if I'd be the only one contributing to this blog hahaha. Keep up the good work. Love ya

    ReplyDelete