What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Monday, June 6, 2011

Car's Yummiest Salsa

So, pretty much I love going to Carly and Jimmy's house! Although, I think I always gain a few pounds after being there only a couple days. Car, always makes the BEST food while I am there. I usually end up eating all of her spinach salad, and lately it's been her salsa! I honestly always finish it off. I just sit right by it and eat it, until there is no more left. I was so happy when Car told me that it is somewhat good for you. She told me that all you do is add a packet to these ingredients. I made this last night, and it was so yummy!

Car's Yummiest Salsa




Ingredients

You can add whatever ingredients you want to this packet. It actually only calls for red onion, and tomatoes, but Car adds more ingredients, and that's how I love it!

cut up tomatoes
cut up red onion
cut up avacado
black beans, drained, but not rinsed
corn
...I think that's all Car adds, but really add anything you want!

Add ingredients to bowl, then add packet! So yummy and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment