What's Cookin??

Appetizers (1) Bread (7) Breakfast (8) Dessert (22) Drinks (1) Main Dish (40) Side Dish (14) Vegetables (7)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cupcake Pies

Its been forever since I have made a post on this so I think its about time! These little cupcake pies are super cute and way easy to make! I made these for Treagans work BBQ for the 4th of July.  They were a huge hit! Everyone said they loved them.  And they were gone in seconds ha

You will need. . .
Pie Crust (I used store bought pie crust I didn't attempt to make it but you sure can!)
1 Can of your choice of pie filling (Since it was the 4th I used blue berry)
Cupcake pans
Butter
Sugar
Star shape cookie cutters (or whatever holiday it may be you can use that shape)
I used a cup to make the circle for the crust of the pies.  Just press and lift and you will have a perfect sized pie crust.
Make it fit in the cupcake pan like you would a pie.
Fill with your choice of pie filling. (I filled it half way, but if you put a little more in it will kind of spill out and it looks really cute)
Cut the starts out for the top
Melt the butter and dip the stars in them and then sprinkle sugar on top of the stars
put the "star" on the top of the pies
bake them to however the pie crust calls for.

Love,
                                       The Fullmers

No comments:

Post a Comment